Hi,

it came to my experience that their is no any option to edit your post on this forum, that might be due to the contest of posting the valid posts,

But if a member , came to know about the posts that are incomplete- Or should have more content to qualify Or to help more in detail the viewers ,

their should be an edit option for the posts that member already have posted.

whats to provide the Edit option on submitted posts?

468x60.png

Edit option already is available in the bottom of your posts and next to Quote.

On 6/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, SpiderUser said:

Edit option already is available in the bottom of your posts and next to Quote.

hi,

i think , i cant explain the clear meaning of my suggestion to you Or you just make a quick response then to understand, anyhow whatever the reason is. i cant see the edit option with my post next to Quote???

here is the screenshotspacer.png

All i suggest is to have the edit option for any post after published, to help the members updating the viewers about any site in a single post by editing , ALSO THAT IF A POST IS EDITED , IT MUST HAVE THE NOTE BY SCRIPT LIKE "EDITED ON --/--/----, BY ... USER"

For example , to post a topic for a faucet , we mentioned that you can claim 4.5 sato per claim , It is true for that day we make that topic(post) But later on the faucet/site owner reduce the claim amount , How should we update the topic (in a single post), if we don't have the editing option after the post is published.

let me know if i am clear with my suggestion or not?

468x60.png

Yes it's clean now, I will have to contact Administration about that, because I have no access of that. 

On 7/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, SpiderUser said:

Yes it's clean now, I will have to contact Administration about that, because I have no access of that. 

Well Better , that you understand the point.

NOW you are clear that i made this post as an "Suggestion" So this post would be in suggestion section. if you move , So nice of you.

I would also like to know when the edit option be available. as i have to make some editing to my posts... like this post (we are commenting) need to be changed by its topic, if you can edit the topic of this post, the new topic would be

"""" An Edit Option need to be provide"""".

Thanks

468x60.png