Hey guys, do you play video games? If so, what games do you usually play? For me, it is mostly Overwatch, but I regularly play story-based games as well!

• Like 1

Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

Ballance-Coverart.png

Ballance is 3D puzzle video game, 
As always, I don't care about games, but this game was not only a game, it's balance technology, and some space terms are included in the game.
The game is old (2004) I do not deny this, but I bet you on the results of its experience, and they have many slogans that were not in other games such as "Exercising more makes your playing faster and easier" and in fact I did not see any game like this
I was surprised to find an encyclopedia of this game that explains everything in terms of programming.

https://ballance.jxpxxzj.cn

More info about it:  Wikipedia

2 hours ago, SpiderUser said:

Ballance-Coverart.png

Ballance is 3D puzzle video game, 
As always, I don't care about games, but this game was not only a game, it's balance technology, and some space terms are included in the game.
The game is old (2004) I do not deny this, but I bet you on the results of its experience, and they have many slogans that were not in other games such as "Exercising more makes your playing faster and easier" and in fact I did not see any game like this
I was surprised to find an encyclopedia of this game that explains everything in terms of programming.

https://ballance.jxpxxzj.cn

More info about it:  Wikipedia

Interesting! Although, I am much more into modern games such as RDR 2!

Oh, video games 😄 i loved it.

Now, i dont have the enough Time to play it. All free Time im sending with crypto, but earlier i loved story based games. 

Geralt, You dont believe but the witcher is my favourite game, as Well as it is so interesting and it was produced in my country. 

Also im playing the popolar games. As a Grand theft auto or need for speed, but the witcher and also the elder scrolls (specially skyrim) is my most lovely series

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Timo123 said:

Oh, video games 😄 i loved it.

Now, i dont have the enough Time to play it. All free Time im sending with crypto, but earlier i loved story based games. 

Geralt, You dont believe but the witcher is my favourite game, as Well as it is so interesting and it was produced in my country. 

Also im playing the popolar games. As a Grand theft auto or need for speed, but the witcher and also the elder scrolls (specially skyrim) is my most lovely series

That's amazing! I love Witcher 3 and I am also a fan of the books. Great content!