Sultan Ahmed

Reacting a Post (like, Sad, Confused, Funny, Thanks)

Hello,

Forum is place where every thing is discussed in detail, So replying with words like Very Good, Congrates, Thanks, Sad, Confusing, Etc. Is Called spamming in the Forums,

To avoid such spam posts, this forum is providing an alternate to deliver your essentials. here is the way.

• At the end of every post, you will find a tab/button with heart shape. (like showing below)

spacer.png

• All you have to do is ... TAP this button, you will find differ emoji's as under
  • 💟Heart Shape is for the posts you Like, Select this if you like my Post.
  • 🙄Sad Emoji is for the posts that you feel are poor in description, Select this if you feel poor my post.
  • 🤯Confused Emoji is for the posts that make you confused in understanding the matter. Select if you feel so.
  • 🤣Laughing Emoji is for the posts that present fun to you . Select if you find the funny here .
  • 🏆Winning Trophy Emoji is for the posts you feel to say Thanks for sharing. Select this for my post if you feel thanks.

spacer.png

I hope you guys will stop spamming the forum after reading this  and will start your reaction from this post.

• Like 1

468x60.png

9 hours ago, Moss2580 said:

اخي انا انشر في النتدي لكن لم يتم اضافة ولا ساتوشي في حسابي هل يمكنك مساعدتي 

حسنًا ، هل قمت بالتسجيل في شبكة المنتدى ، يرجى قراءة المنشور أدناه ، سيساعدك التسجيل في شبكة المنتدى.

بمجرد قيامك بالتسجيل ، ستتمكن من الحصول على المدفوعات مقابل مشاركاتك. ضع في اعتبارك أيضًا أن مجرد النشر لن يؤدي إلى الحصول على أموال. يجب عليك اتباع قواعد المجموعة أثناء المنشورات والتعليقات.
* يجب أن تكون مشاركاتك 50+ في الكلمات ،
* يجب أن يكون في القسم الأيمن من المنتدى.
* لا البريد المزعج
* لا إساءة
* يجب أن تكون عضوًا في شبكة مكافأة المنتدى.
hsnana , hal qumt bialtasjil fi shabakat almuntadaa , yrja qira'at almanshur 'adnah , sayasaeiduk altasjil fi shabakat almuntadaa.

bimajrad qiamik bialtasjil , satatamakan min alhusul ealaa almadfueat mqabl musharakatik.
dae fi aietibarik aydana 'ana mjrd alnashr ln yuadiy 'iilaa alhusul ealaa 'amwalin. yjb ealayk aitibae qawaeid almajmueat 'athna' almanshurat waltaeliqat.
* yjb 'an takun musharakatik 50+ fi alkalimat ,
* yjb 'an yakun fi alqism al'ayman min almuntadaa.
* la albarid almazeaj
* la 'iisa'a
* yjb 'an takun edwana fi shabakat mukafa'at almuntadaa.

468x60.png

On 7/18/2020 at 6:02 AM, Sultan Ahmed said:

Hello,

Forum is place where every thing is discussed in detail, So replying with words like Very Good, Congrates, Thanks, Sad, Confusing, Etc. Is Called spamming in the Forums,

To avoid such spam posts, this forum is providing an alternate to deliver your essentials. here is the way.

• At the end of every post, you will find a tab/button with heart shape. (like showing below)

spacer.png

• All you have to do is ... TAP this button, you will find differ emoji's as under
  • 💟Heart Shape is for the posts you Like, Select this if you like my Post.
  • 🙄Sad Emoji is for the posts that you feel are poor in description, Select this if you feel poor my post.
  • 🤯Confused Emoji is for the posts that make you confused in understanding the matter. Select if you feel so.
  • 🤣Laughing Emoji is for the posts that present fun to you . Select if you find the funny here .
  • 🏆Winning Trophy Emoji is for the posts you feel to say Thanks for sharing. Select this for my post if you feel thanks.

spacer.png

I hope you guys will stop spamming the forum after reading this  and will start your reaction from this post.

Very suggestive feature! Kudos!

Was there changes in reactions? Im asking because now i see only like and dislike ^^ something like YouTube xd

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

48 minutes ago, Timo123 said:

Was there changes in reactions? Im asking because now i see only like and dislike ^^ something like YouTube xd

Yeah, there is changes.

presearch

Greetings friends I see that there are changes in the forum we hope that they contribute to a better handling of the content and thus be able to take advantage of a space where useful information is shared to earn online and learn a little more about cryptocurrencies.

468x60.png

Hi all,

I wish i can edit the main Post, But unluckily this option is not yet issued. 

Do making the update by posting in comments section. as you guys have read the above conversation, their is a change in accordance to react the posts, NOW only two options are available to react.

How to access the reaction tabs is clear /stated in main post, So we can just discuss the selection of your reaction.

1) 💟 Like, Select this if you like

2) 😣 Dislike, Select this if you Dislike.

here is the Screen shot for your easy understanding.

spacer.png

Hope to get your reactions , instead of spamming.

• Like 1

468x60.png