Bcmaile888

Does anyone feel that most of the faucets make it almost impossible to make any Bitcoin/Satoshi claims due to all the pop ups and spam

I get sooo frustrated by these pops up that it makes it almost impossible to make a Satoshi claims or any Cyrptocurrency if that. Or it seems like on the game "CRASH" IT NEVER LETS U MAKR IT ANF THEN IT FLIPPING SHOWS OFF AND ROCKETS ALL THE WAY TO 2000 XS OR EVEN 190XS AND IM LIKE YEAH RIGHT ,IT DOESNT LET ANYONE I KNOW MAKE IT THAT FAR AND THE PAYMENTS PROOFS CAN BE MADE BY ANYONE . IT REALLY FUSTERATE ME ALL THE HOURS I SPEND ON THESE FAUCETS TO MSKE ONLY 3 CENT OR OMH ONCE AND A WHILE ILL GET $1.26 AND THEN MY PAYMENT GETS LOST AND THEY GO AROUND IN CIRCLES TILL U GIVE UP AND QUIT.. THEY NEED TO FIX THESE SITES.. 

There are ways to solve your problem ^^ install app, where You will be able to add some faucets like "claim multiply faucets" on play market. 

In this app there are not shown popups 

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

Well, it is also how they pay us but with the spamming pop ads, i dont think so we also going to visit their website 

Banner probably enough or just a few pop ads but not very often

And yeah Play Store have plenty trusted Faucet that doesnt give a pop ads (but they give reward video ads)