Mightymichael

I was scammed using coinpot,all my earnings can't be withdrawn

I was so sad when i found out all my earnings through different faucets like moonbitcoin, moondogecoins,moonlite,and bonus bitcoin, cannot be withdrawn as they are all paying into coinpot,pls ring the alarm, coinpot is a scam.

• Like 1

can you specify your problem? I too have problem with them, I cannot withdraw my earnings via litecoin. But was able to withdraw by converting my litecoin address to olddr version. becuase my litecoin address was newly created and does not supported by coinpot.

You can withdraw from coinpot once they reach the minimum ! I have been using it for years and have no problem 😕

For you to be able to withdraw your LTC with them you need to convert the address, as well as the BCH you need to convert it to a legacy address.

20 hours ago, winky47 said:

For you to be able to withdraw your LTC with them you need to convert the address, as well as the BCH you need to convert it to a legacy address.

Yes. If i'm not wrong bitcoin too! They only accept legacy addresses but not segwit. Simply hit up an opensource address converter website and plug the address in then you're fine to go.

If one have to be converting  address before withdrawal,then what is thier job then,why are we not converting address in faucetpay

Because Faucetpay doesn't support legacy addresses.

I recently had similar experiene on sites like zcashfaucet,info and etherfaucet,info website. Those website if I enteer the wallet address gives me message that I already claimed. I am closer to payout. So I assume they are doing this to deny me of payment. I spent like 4 months to reach that payout. I guess such type of the websites kind of use us for their ad views and offer nothing in return. So be careful of sites that you sign up. 

Does Anyone has similar problems with coinpot? 

Im asking, because they had introduce vip rewards with up to 52 % apy if hodling more than 500$.

52% its pretty much, so i need info if they are full legit. 

Im using this site for about 4 month, so i dont know all about them

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

On 7/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, winky47 said:

Yes, I think the address is the problem. 

But I'm not able to convert my dogecoin. It always says "insufficient funds " . What could be the problem? 

I too thought this was a scam but yes you need to convert your LTC address. I withdraw every few days no problem in DASH or LTC and then change it into BTC in Coinbase.