GameWatch21

Crypto Rewarding Discord Servers

Posted (edited)

ETHEREUM PARADISE

[The first Crypto Rewarding Discord Server, based on Activity

Yo hello everyone, i would like to introduce you that i will share you a Discord server where you can chat and communicate with others while you get rewarded in ETH!?!

Wo how is that work? 

You will chat in some channel, and the bot will automaticly reward you some gweis

Not just by chatting, you can work (not real work), rob (Steal other money), crime (do crime and you will get pay or get fined) and Slut (no there is no explanation sorry :D)

Is this real?

Yeah, we already online for 1-2 months now and we already pay 1.92$ ETH (Total)

Is there any other Feature?

Of course, like other website, we also have offerwall, we have some simple task for you to complete and you will get paid in Gweis (on game balance)

How to withdraw?

When you have the limit to withdraw, you will need to buy item, then you will be payed using this tipbot named tip.cc

Why tipbot? because the network fee is high so we pay in tipbot not direct wallet 🙂 you can also exchange the eth to other currencies if you dm me

Okay i got hyped, where is the invite link?

Here you Join us now, if you feel the server is ugly you can suggest an idea using (!suggest [idea])

If you met some problem on joining the servers, you can ask here since we use high security bot 🙂

Edited by GameWatch21
Add some text

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.