JayC0909

GPU Mining vs Cloud Mining. Which is more profitable?

Good day everyone!

I'm new to cryptocurrencies so i only know some tid bits of information.

Well I want to ask about crypto mining!

I know of CPU/GPU mining which heavily depends on hardware and electrical power. It's also the same about ASIC mining.

But I'm new to this term called "cloud mining", so where else would I ask if not here with my fellow crypto currency enthusiast/trader/investor/hobbyist!

Thanks in advance for those willig to share their opinions!

Hello. You are right, the really mining depends of your computer and heavily use of it. So if You will mine for long Time, you will have to change it to new after few months of use. 

From the other side, Cloud mining is always Invest. For first, You have to buy the power, and for the first few months you will not earn, because you spend for it. Just after this Time (it can be 3-5 months) You will start to earn. 

Im cpu mining you are mining in real Time and you should earn right now, but you USE your machinę (pc, laptop, computer). If its strong, its will give you profit, if not so much, You will Just use your electricity. 

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

Thanks for the the additional information Timo123!

I guess it will be more riskier to take on cloud mining because the value of cryptocurrencies are so volatile, it will be very hard if predict if you will gain or lose specially with long term contracts involved.

For now I will rather go for GPU mining rather than cloud mining because most of the cloud mining sites are scam once you deposit your bitcoin that is the end.