RussellC2019

Strategy that has worked for me in Binary

Good afternoon everyone, I want to share this stegy that has worked well for me, until now, I still use it, I do not have large amounts of Coins but I have won a few using this form, it can be said that I am still in training since I only know the trading but as I mentioned so far it has worked for me. Now I will explain.

Prepare for your first operation: set a time of 1 minute and an amount of X for example: 10
Now to begin. You have to guess if the price will go UP (CALL) or DOWN (PUT) in one minute.
With this strategy, you can make any forecast when you start. It doesn't matter if you choose CALL OR PUT
Let's say you choose UP. Remember that it doesn't matter what you choose. This strategy works 100% in any case.
If in reality the graph goes up, as you said, you will get X.60 in the case of Example: 16 in your account. Now you have to do your next operation, but this time you should choose the opposite value: DOWN (the amount and the time does not change; keep them at 10 and 1 minute)
Well, let's say that the graph goes in the opposite direction and your operation is not successful. That means you have to raise the next operation to 3X, that is 30, and change the direction of the chart again (eg if your last choice was DOWN, now you will have to choose UP);
The graph, again, does not go in the direction we want, and you lose this operation again. This is not worrisome (remember, with this strategy you always recover your losses!). In order to recover your losses and get your benefits, you have to increase the operation to 8X bone 80 (do not change the operation time). Then choose DOWN (since we chose UP last time).
Great! This time you chose the right address and got 128 you have recovered your losses and earned more money!). Now we go back to trading with 10 and start again. This time you will have to choose UP. It is a strategy applied in this type of binary operations and it has worked well for me. The advice is not to despair and operate with small amounts at a time to be used as training until we are fully skilled and can risk higher amounts. In the case that it does not work up to 8X, which has not happened to me yet, the option would be 24X, that is 240, in this case you will have invested 80 + 30 + 10 = 120, but the return will be 384, that is, a profit of 144.

• Like 1

Good strategy. I like it 🙂

Its very similar to classic martingale strategy in dice game, so you can also try to gamble with dice 🙂 there should. Be better profit, because you dont have to wait 1 minute ^^

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

Very good strategy thanks for sharing in particular, I recommend spending a limited amount and not abusing the system since you can lose everything.

468x60.png

This is eye opener. Information thanks bro for giving such information on this platform

Unless you’re incredibly unlucky, using a Martingale strategy when flipping coins will eventually work in your favor.

It is until you are incredibly unlucky and lose your last double down bet and lose all the balances.
That being said that's a very good strategy but remember to be cautious too.

5 hours ago, yenwee0804 said:

It is until you are incredibly unlucky and lose your last double down bet and lose all the balances.
That being said that's a very good strategy but remember to be cautious too.

Yes, you must be very cautious, I have personally verified it, the strategy is not to go crazy with the profits, it is better to win little by little than to risk a lot and lose everything, it happened to me that I had a good streak and I thought it was time to raise the bet and once I lost I thought about recovering it and that was my mistake, now I applied the caution I apply the, 1x, 3x, 8x, 24x. if I don't win anything in that round I close, I wait 1-2 hours and restart, if I don't win in 3 cycles, I close and try the next day