Jump to content
bitcoinkings

Binary Trading graph seems to be buggy!

Recommended Posts

I have been noticing that the Binary Trading Graph has several bugs which has caused me to lose some of my trades when in fact I was suppose to have won them. The bugs I have noticed is the exit price does not correspond with the price on the graph and the candles does not fully form.

spacer.png

Another thing before I forget.

The time between placing the trade and the trade actually executing seems to be lagging. Sometimes when I place the trade at a certain price then the lag causes my trade to execute at a price which was not where I intended to enter the trade. I would really appreciate if someone could fix these issues because its making my experience rather somber.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to answer some of your questions here.

1. The price of the graph updates every second, but the price you see at the top left (outside the graph) is real-time and more accurate the graph. It updates multiple times in a second. Your entry and exit price comes from it, rather than the graph.

2. Graph is just for you to check the market trend and the price of the trade is not affected by the graph in any way. Even if the graph stops working anytime, the actual trading and price engine would work normally.

3. We recommend switching to line chart. The chart has issues with candlestick for now.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bitearn said:

I would like to answer some of your questions here.

1. The price of the graph updates every second, but the price you see at the top left (outside the graph) is real-time and more accurate the graph. It updates multiple times in a second. Your entry and exit price comes from it, rather than the graph.

2. Graph is just for you to check the market trend and the price of the trade is not affected by the graph in any way. Even if the graph stops working anytime, the actual trading and price engine would work normally.

3. We recommend switching to line chart. The chart has issues with candlestick for now.

Thank you for the feedback. I understand how the platform tracks the price movement. My issue is that most of the time users uses the graph to check the price movement of BTC and not the top left corner indicator.

I do feel that the lag should be fixed because its not easy to perform Binary Trades if the graph is not working properly.

Imagine trying to place a trade but because of the lag it only executes 3-5 seconds later. This difference in time can have a dramatic impact on the outcome of the PUT/CALL trade. I hope this makes sense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bitcoinkings said:

Thank you for the feedback. I understand how the platform tracks the price movement. My issue is that most of the time users uses the graph to check the price movement of BTC and not the top left corner indicator.

I do feel that the lag should be fixed because its not easy to perform Binary Trades if the graph is not working properly.

Imagine trying to place a trade but because of the lag it only executes 3-5 seconds later. This difference in time can have a dramatic impact on the outcome of the PUT/CALL trade. I hope this makes sense.

There's no lag. As I said, the reference price (not the graph) is updated many times in a second, That's where your reference price comes from.

The graph, on the other hand, updates every second. That's the most real-time it can get - there isn't any other small time interval.


Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

There's no lag. As I said, the reference price (not the graph) is updated many times in a second, That's where your reference price comes from.

The graph, on the other hand, updates every second. That's the most real-time it can get - there isn't any other small time interval.

Ok. Thank you for the feedback. One last question. Are you planning on fixing the candles on the candle chart. I prefer the candles over the line chart. For some reason as show in the image above, the candles doesn't seem to be fully formed. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bitcoinkings said:

Ok. Thank you for the feedback. One last question. Are you planning on fixing the candles on the candle chart. I prefer the candles over the line chart. For some reason as show in the image above, the candles doesn't seem to be fully formed. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at this.

I have contacted the chart makers, hopefully I'll update as they respond,.


Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bitcoinkings said:

Ok. Thank you for the feedback. One last question. Are you planning on fixing the candles on the candle chart. I prefer the candles over the line chart. For some reason as show in the image above, the candles doesn't seem to be fully formed. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at this.

Can you check again and let me know?


Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

Can you check again and let me know?

Hi, the candle chart is working like a charm again. Thank you for the quick fix. Much appreciated.

spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ä°kili ticarete yeni baƟlayacağım. Ä°lk tavsiyeniz ne olur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THere definitely seems to be a bug. There are times when after placing a trade ,you see no moveMent of the candle and very many changes in the price at the top left window. When all this is going on,other charts eg trading view show the Price having advanced in the direction predicted. This has resulted in lost trades where they shouldn't have been. What could the problem be. Am I The only one experiencing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, bitearn said:

I would like to answer some of your questions here.

1. The price of the graph updates every second, but the price you see at the top left (outside the graph) is real-time and more accurate the graph. It updates multiple times in a second. Your entry and exit price comes from it, rather than the graph.

2. Graph is just for you to check the market trend and the price of the trade is not affected by the graph in any way. Even if the graph stops working anytime, the actual trading and price engine would work normally.

3. We recommend switching to line chart. The chart has issues with candlestick for now.

I am having alot of difficulty with the BTC chart today. Something very wrong with Faucetpays chart. See images below:

I took a screenshot of the BTC/USD chart at the same time as below.

The first chart is a screenshot from trading view. You can see an uptrend towards the end after which it neutralises. Shows price movement.

The Second one is a screenshot of Faucetpays chart. Look at the last ten candles at the end of the chart. All inverted hammers as though there has been no price movement. The upward move is then displayed by one huge candle.

 

Impossible to trade when the chart is behaving this way. Can anybody help?spacer.png

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

This is a simple cybertext

Copyright © 2020 - FaucetPay Powered by Invision Community

×
×
  • Create New...