Hello my name is Russell Caigua and I live in Venezuela, I have little time using this Page and in these times of Quarantine it has helped me a lot to earn a little money that even if it is a little helps a lot and more in my country with all the situation that Is living

• Like 2

Referral links don't belong here. Please post them at Referral Links board, thanks.

Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

9 hours ago, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

Referral links don't belong here. Please post them at Referral Links board, thanks.

Ok, Sorry.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:45 AM, RussellC2019 said:

Hello my name is Russell Caigua and I live in Venezuela, I have little time using this Page and in these times of Quarantine it has helped me a lot to earn a little money that even if it is a little helps a lot and more in my country with all the situation that Is living

Nice to meet you mate. I think you can earn more from the other sites.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

I think he has edited and now he has eliminated the link and now he is safe.

Thank you, if it was a mistake I made and by letting me know I will remove them to comply with the rules.

Welcome to the huge opportunity to make money with an ease, you can follow the users in forum that seems to be a helping hand in finding best earning ways.

468x60.png

Yeah.. i agree with you as it helps alot in making extra money and the best thing to do i Quarantine..