Sultan Ahmed

How to withdraw the Forum Earning (Picture Tutorial)

the same,  the forum bonus link doesn't work 

54 minutes ago, SpiderUser said:

There is tech problems, will be solved very soon.

ok

55 minutes ago, SpiderUser said:

There is tech problems, will be solved very soon.

13 hours ago, logimax said:

Hello the forumbonus link does't work it apear eror 404

Yeah, dont work

15 hours ago, logimax said:

Hello the forumbonus link does't work it apear eror 404

Me too, the team might try to update the site, with an instant withdrawal on the official site. Without going to another website to withdraw   , do you understand what I mean?

• Like 1

Really cool

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:26 AM, logimax said:

Hello bro can we have informations about how much time we need to get the forum post bonus ? Thank you for your help

They do pay with an interval of 7days ... means you will get paid for the post you made for the last 7days on the particular payout day.

and regarding the registration link, its an network error, try some other again to access it. their technical team is working to improve the performance and we will get the fruit Soon. 

Hope you enjoy the other posts too .

468x60.png

On 7/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, lestertan1227 said:

How doed this work?

hi,

Please read the main post carefully , and let me know which portion you didn't understand, i be happy to assist you with your earning opportunity here in Forum.

Further more their is an option to start the Chat with-in the forum members, you can Chat with me directly using that option, If you dont know how to make a chat with Forum members, here is the guideline for you.

Looking forward to be in touch with you soon.

468x60.png

20 hours ago, emanuelemaa said:

genial hermano

Gracias por la apreciación

468x60.png

Hi All,

Well, just accessed the payout section and made a successful withdrawal from faucetpay forum-bonus network, Its been great to be a part of this forum as we are getting paid while delivering our experience and expressions, So be a part, make some Useful posts in appropriate category, Let the others Know your experiences with faucetpay's listed faucets and other earning sources and GET Paid for your knowledge.

Here is my withdrawal proof.

spacer.png

Keep Supporting by like the post .

468x60.png

Thanks for the guide. Was just about to scream before I saw your post

I don't know ho to withraw . and amount of withraw

24 minutes ago, Bwinhakim said:

I don't know ho to withraw . and amount of withraw

hi,

Just follow the steps, mentioned in post, all will be clear to you. Or let me know which portion is not yet clear to make it more detailed for you.

If you have some kind of language problem, you can write in your native lang, i will translate for you.

468x60.png

On 7/13/2020 at 1:46 AM, emanuelemaa said:

genial hermano

Tnck brather

i have comment and send 12 posts but no satoshi received even i do all of conditions i want to know how can i receive my earnings is there any method to get it .please answer me and ghide me to understind what can i do if there was any way to receive this satoshi . I have registred in forum and get my login but no earnings still aprars 0 satoshi please answer me ,!!! Help me

• Dislike 1

17 hours ago, logimax said:

i have comment and send 12 posts but no satoshi received even i do all of conditions i want to know how can i receive my earnings is there any method to get it .please answer me and ghide me to understind what can i do if there was any way to receive this satoshi . I have registred in forum and get my login but no earnings still aprars 0 satoshi please answer me ,!!! Help me

Hi Logimax,

Hope you are doing best with your life details, I have notice some Spelling Mistakes in your comments, (Just for the sake of your correction) Please make the correction accordingly, Best Tip For you: "Always Type your Comments / Posts in Microsoft Word, Make the Spell Check and Simply Copy Paste here in the forum. "  Hope you will not take it personally,

Regarding the Issue that you didn't receive your rewards for the posting: There are some rules / Standard to check by the Forum Staff and let the post/comment qualify for rewards, Here is the the short briefing,

• Posts Must be of 50+ Words,
  • Posts must be useful / contain quality stuff / understandable to members.
  • Posts must be in appropriate section of forum
  • No Spamming
  • No abusing
  • and the most important is that you are registered on Forum Bonus Network.

Please take a look above and check which of the part is missing with your posts/comments, If you think that you took Care of all the above said parameters and Considers that your work must be approved for the rewards, Do Contact with @SpriderUser

He is the Forum Mod. and Can solve your issues. Do you know How to message him , If not please do read the below guidance to act accordingly.

Best wishes.

468x60.png

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Sultan Ahmed said:

Hi,

To withdraw your earning , First you have to Register the network link

Network Link: https://forumbonus.network/register.php

Its look like this

spacer.png

Well the next question may be How to get the user id:

Go to your Profile :

spacer.png

Click on Profile : In Address Bar you will see the User ID,

spacer.png

Now you have the User Id ... and the u made a registration on NETWORK LINK, SO you will login to make a withdrawal of your earning to Faucetpay.io

your dashboard would be like this and you have to provide your faucetpay bitcoin address to make a withdrawal of earning :

spacer.png

Hope that you understand very well , if not cleared / feel free to contact.

That's very helpfull for me. Thank's Bro

2 hours ago, dompetku100 said:

That's very helpfull for me. Thank's Bro

your words are wise. here is the way you can help quality posts to be in demand, avoiding spams on it.

All you have to do is REACT as you feel. Of if you have some concern regarding the topic of the post you can comment and deliver your post.

For just appreciation your REACT will be enough to the post makers. i hope you understand the way from below post.

Looking for your kind reaction , if you feel the posts helpful .

468x60.png

6 hours ago, naser23 said:

It is the best site for make money in 2020 Upon registration, it gives you $ 20 for free, and for every visit $ 0.50 Registration link:

https://www.bestchange.com/?p=967716

STop SPAMMING .... you will banned to make the posts. 😣

468x60.png

On 7/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, Sultan Ahmed said:

Hi,

Just to keep you guys update that i made my first withdrawal from faucetpay forum, here is the proof of payout i received in my faucetpay.io account instantly,

spacer.png

so here i can say you all......

Happy Posting.........🙃🙃

Happy posting too

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Sultan Ahmed said:

Hi,

To withdraw your earning , First you have to Register the network link

Network Link: https://forumbonus.network/register.php

Its look like this

spacer.png

Well the next question may be How to get the user id:

Go to your Profile :

spacer.png

Click on Profile : In Address Bar you will see the User ID,

spacer.png

Now you have the User Id ... and the u made a registration on NETWORK LINK, SO you will login to make a withdrawal of your earning to Faucetpay.io

your dashboard would be like this and you have to provide your faucetpay bitcoin address to make a withdrawal of earning :

spacer.png

Hope that you understand very well , if not cleared / feel free to contact.

it's good tutorial. thank you, i'm already withdraw my bonus following this tutorial from beginning

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:36 AM, Kadriana said:

Happy posting too

it's good tutorial. thank you, i'm already withdraw my bonus following this tutorial from beginning

Hi Kadriana,

Its been great to know that you have withdrawn your payout from Forumbonus network, you can share your image (Screenshot) as a proof of payout here, to encourage the team and to motivate the members of the forum in participating the forum activities. Here is my Payout Screen shot. i just made the 17 Useful posts and got paid.

spacer.png

Happy Postings....

• Like 1

468x60.png