Sultan Ahmed

Faucetpay Forum Messanger Guides (Picture Tutorial)

Posted (edited)

Hi Friends,

here i would like to introduce the faucetpay forum messenger , its a great feature to communicate with its members, One to One Or as a group chat,

To start conversation , you have to click on the Envelop Icon below your Profile name (on upper right corner):

It look like as under :

spacer.png

To Start the new Conversation Click on Compose Now, As shown above.

Your New composing window will open like this way,

spacer.png

Be noted , you have to know at-least your friends profile name to send them messages,  start typing the name , they will show you available options to select, Select your friend (One) if you like to start 1 - 1 chat, Or add more friends if you like to start group chat,

Provide subject, type the message content, and click the send button.

To view the history of your messages, again click on Envelop icon under your profile , select the message , you like to view , it would be like under 

spacer.png

There is still an option to add more friends in the conversation , you can add more friends just by click + button as shown above.

:Happy Chatting ....

Edited by Sultan Ahmed

468x60.png

Very informative. Please keep us updated. It help us a lot especially me as newbie who still don't know how to use the forum. How I wish someone will send me personal message here as I don't have any friends yet. 😔😢

48 minutes ago, Mart1992 said:

Very informative. Please keep us updated. It help us a lot especially me as newbie who still don't know how to use the forum. How I wish someone will send me personal message here as I don't have any friends yet. 😔😢

hi,

Thanks for the appreciation,

The whole forum is friendly and cooperative in sense to helping newbies in their online earnings, you can message me Or any one you like, I be happy to cummunicate with you. 

you can also let your Colleagues / Friends In the Forum by inviting them, 🙃

468x60.png

On 7/5/2020 at 1:26 AM, Sultan Ahmed said:

Hi Friends,

here i would like to introduce the faucetpay forum messenger , its a great feature to communicate with its members, One to One Or as a group chat,

To start conversation , you have to click on the Envelop Icon below your Profile name (on upper right corner):

It look like as under :

spacer.png

To Start the new Conversation Click on Compose Now, As shown above.

Your New composing window will open like this way,

spacer.png

Be noted , you have to know at-least your friends profile name to send them messages,  start typing the name , they will show you available options to select, Select your friend (One) if you like to start 1 - 1 chat, Or add more friends if you like to start group chat,

Provide subject, type the message content, and click the send button.

To view the history of your messages, again click on Envelop icon under your profile , select the message , you like to view , it would be like under 

spacer.png

There is still an option to add more friends in the conversation , you can add more friends just by click + button as shown above.

:Happy Chatting ....