anacat18

Unvalid LTC Deposit Address | I need help

Hello guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, I'm trying to understand the forum yet, but I really need it. I was trying to deposit some LTC from coinpot to faucetpay earlier and when I put the deposit wallet address provided, it says that must be a valid one. I never had this problem before with my BTC deposit address so I don't really know what to do. Can I get a new address or something? Or what should I do to solve it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

4 minutes ago, anacat18 said:

Hello guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, I'm trying to understand the forum yet, but I really need it. I was trying to deposit some LTC from coinpot to faucetpay earlier and when I put the deposit wallet address provided, it says that must be a valid one. I never had this problem before with my BTC deposit address so I don't really know what to do. Can I get a new address or something? Or what should I do to solve it?

Hi,

What i understand, that you have provide the Faucetpay Deposit Address for LTC , To coinpot Withdrawal?

IF yes , did Coinpot refuse to accept that address? what the message the show when you provide the particular address?

make it clear first to gain the result/advice?

What would be the other way, Use your Coinbase LTC Wallet address to withdraw from Coinpot, and then simply deposit from coinbase to faucetpay. I normally use this way to make it clear validation.

take care,

468x60.png

1 hour ago, anacat18 said:

Hello guys!

Convert Litecoin M-addresses to a more commonly accepted format.

Many services and applications that accept and transfer LTC reject M addresses as invalid, despite the fact that Coinbase provides them.

However, you can convert it to a prefix 3 address using https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/, a converter built by the Litecoin Foundation for this exact purpose.

468x60.png

2 hours ago, starwill said:

Many services and applications that accept and transfer LTC reject M addresses as invalid, despite the fact that Coinbase provides them.

However, you can convert it to a prefix 3 address using https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/, a converter built by the Litecoin Foundation for this exact purpose.

Thank you so much!!! I tried and the converted address worked!

6 minutes ago, anacat18 said:

Thank you so much!!! I tried and the converted address worked!

Excellent for that we are to help us. Successes and happy earnings. 👍

468x60.png

On 7/5/2020 at 5:33 AM, starwill said:

i got the problem too. when i withdraw ltc from coinpot use ltc M address at coinbase, it say invalid address.

maybe i will try to convert it now.

Thanks for the information