Sign in to follow this  
Gbekeloluwa

Bitcoin doubler legit or scam

Virtually everyone of us having been hearing bitcoin doubler sites that promise to double your bitcoin within 24hrs. Is this a Ponzi scheme or a legit investment? What is your take

3 hours ago, Gbekeloluwa said:

Virtually everyone of us having been hearing bitcoin doubler sites that promise to double your bitcoin within 24hrs. Is this a Ponzi scheme or a legit investment? What is your take

Greetings most of the sites that promise to double your Bitcoin in 24 hours are scams so be very careful with the investments in those sites. I have seen some that pay the first to promote them and present proof of payment but in the end they end up leaving users with nothing.

468x60.png

Anyone promising to double your money is a scam. Close closed.

Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

The term isn't true, there is no interest in 24-hour plus if there is, never will be the Double.

And It's not called Doublers, it's trick.

Untitledlll.png

They are all scams. I mean where will they get 1 bitcoin in 24hrs if I invest 1 bitcoin?

Yeah, all of this site are scam - nobody can double your bitcoin. 

On 7/14/2020 at 9:14 PM, Ria21 said:

They are all scams. I mean where will they get 1 bitcoin in 24hrs if I invest 1 bitcoin?

Maybe they are trying to gamble your bitcoin? Xd

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

Posted (edited)

You don't remember the twitter hack on bitcoin scam don't you. Don't fall for it .
Just think this one statement before trusting anybody : " What can they earn from it"? 

If they are able to generate double bitcoins in a day, they will not need to make such a hassle to create a website and collect bitcoins from others.

He can simply leverage any amount of money from everyone, doubling it , returning it.
I believe in a matter of months he will have more than 21million bitcoins, richer than Jeff Bezos lol

Edited by yenwee0804