Sultan Ahmed

Poll - For Voting (Should Faucetpay.io Add More Crypto Coins?)

Should Faucetpay.io Add More Crypto Coins?   

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Faucetpay.io Add More Crypto Coins?

2. 2. If you make the choice of above question in YES? Which Coin you like to Add in Faucetpay.io Listings?

• Tron (TRX)
    • Ripple (XRP)
    • Basic Attention Token (BAT)
    • None of Above (Please specimen your desired in comments)

Hi Guys,

I am well aware, that i am making a very common suggestion on this forum, But writing in a single line will not my satisfaction point to deliver my expressions, here i would like to create a POLL for Voting by members to make it clear Demand from faucetpay.io administrations,

So, Make a Vote and let the demand raise...

• Like 1

468x60.png

I like 3 of them but I can only vote for a single choice.
Tron is the best then
Pump up this poll guys 
If possible please add all 3 🙂

Tronix (TRX) will be added at FaucetPay in coming 2 to 5 days. There are no plans to add XRP or BAT for now.

• Like 3

Using my silver sword to slash through all the spam.

11 hours ago, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

Tronix (TRX) will be added at FaucetPay in coming 2 to 5 days. There are no plans to add XRP or BAT for now.

Thats the BIG NEWS ...................... thanks to the administration.

468x60.png

13 hours ago, Geralt, the Spamslayer said:

Great news 🙂

Im personally not using trx and i dont even know any faucets with this coin, but im very glad to see that there will be next coin. 

Its means that faucetpay is growing up and im very happy to see this 😄

spacer.png

Build your own mining farm simulator and earn btc every 5 mining automatically, 24h/7, totally free 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Simply earn free bitcoin every hour using actually best faucet - legit since 2018 - up to 55k satoshi hour and provably fair multiply games

Best faucet ever! Sign up here!!

On 7/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, Timo123 said:

Great news 🙂

Im personally not using trx and i dont even know any faucets with this coin, but im very glad to see that there will be next coin. 

Its means that faucetpay is growing up and im very happy to see this 😄

Really happy to see the TRON in  listing ,

Well for the faucets to claim the TRON, You Guys can see my post below, I have listed the TOP 3 sites where you can claim 0.06 TRX every 5 minuts

Happy TRON Claiming...

468x60.png

Nice to see that there are voting polls like this for me to be familiar with any other cryptocurrencies. I honestly don't know anything about those 3 listed above so I voted for not sure. Haha But still good to know that Faucetpay continue to increase its business and expand its market.

• Like 1

хотелось бы увидеть в списке монет NEO

On 7/12/2020 at 12:45 PM, dmitriybit said:

хотелось бы увидеть в списке монет NEO

Ок попробую управлять
любой способ добавления TRON можно увидеть в разделе объявлений,
Надеюсь получить удовольствие от Tron Faucets здесь, в моем сообщении, чтобы получить бесплатные троны.

Happy Claiming.

468x60.png

i'm vote though it's late 😁, cause Tron already added. but hope for another to be added 

I'd like to see BAT Token added as it is somewhat growing with the use of brave browser/donating to content creators and also believe myself many others would  like Monero-XMR added also, I consider it the only main time-enduring classic that is missing. A stablecoin like dai or tether would be cool if it didn't attract any extra bs regulations on site somehow. I appreciate the addition of TRON and think XRP would be just as good of an addition. I think the current selection is already very good compared to many platforms and the addition of these 2-4 coins would make it pretty close to the perfect altcoin suite for most people. If mods were on a mission to expand even further then after BAT, XMR, XRP, possibly a stablecoin I'd also nominate cardano, chainlink, zcash, stellar, 0x, PAXG.

Posted (edited)

DAI Stablecoin would be nice.

Edited by Runaway
  • Like 1

Play Crash/dice/and many more games, Bet on sports!!!

Lowest house edge, Big rains, Daily giveaways, and much more!!!