Joseph360

Here is a Binary trading Strategy For you to Start Earning now.

First What is binary trading, Wikipedia defines it as an exotic option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all.  But simply in binary trading you guess what direction the market will go and if your right you get 80% to 90% of your investment as profit, pretty cool right, but it is not that easy.

Although you don't get that much profit with faucetpay binary it is still worth it, as you can start trading with as little as 10 SATs. Now let get to the strategy that can help start earning today. First what you do is trade call if you see market is putting or falling, and please set your time or the trade to expire in 3 to 5 minutes, if you see it calling or rising place a put option, that is all. Use a good enough stake and don't make more than 15 trade in 24hours. Also double the stake of your next trade if you lost the last trade, you won't win all of your trade but you will win around 30 to 40% of it, end your trading session everyday with a win trade. Let me know what you think in the comment section and also share strategies you know  for others to learn.

Thanks for the information it is well appreciated. Let me give it a trial I hope it will work for as well

• Like 1

Good to know I'm still learning how to do it

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, Anaselb122 said:

Brother this is not a strategy but i personally, use this method when the market is active and especially in binance platform with NANO/BTC.

Thanks for this topic 😃

I think doubling your bet on every loss is called Martingale, so there's a strategy therein. However, it's not a fail proof approach as just a losing streak is all it takes to blow up a bankroll. Best way to go about Binary Options is to master how to trade support and resistance levels and that includes Pivot points, Fibonacci Retracement, etc.

Edited by Vfaucets