Anjan J S

Which is your favorite cryptocurrency ?

Mine is Litecoin (LTC), i like it mainly because of it's transaction speed and it takes less fees per transaction.

Make sure to post and let me which one you would like the most.

As for me I go bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash.the reason is that the price of these coin is better compare to most of these coins

13 hours ago, Anjan J S said:

Mine is Litecoin (LTC), i like it mainly because of it's transaction speed and it takes less fees per transaction.

Make sure to post and let me which one you would like the most.

I agree with you, but for me Dogecoin is the best cryptocurrency because of its cheap price and Dogecoin didn't go down for a long time and the less fees per transactions ( 1 - 2 doge ).

Cryptocurrency bitcoin is  my favorite. and i hope it would be easy to get it lot and fast

8 minutes ago, Mintana said:

Cryptocurrency bitcoin is  my favorite. and i hope it would be easy to get it lot and fast

i too would have chosen bitcoin as my favorite if transactions happened faster

Greetings friends, in my case I have 2 preferred currencies according to what I need.
As number 1 I have the BTC but more than everything as a reserve. and for mobilization and commercialization I have the dogecoin the reason its value, cost of transactions and the speed with which they are processed, in addition to being accepted on multiple platforms.

• Like 1

468x60.png

El BTC y el Dogecoin, mis favoritos, en lo ke se demora subir el btc voy haciendo el doge por otro lado asi tengo el tiempo ocupado y se sube + rapido 👍

On 7/8/2020 at 8:15 PM, starwill said:

Greetings friends, in my case I have 2 preferred currencies according to what I need.
As number 1 I have the BTC but more than everything as a reserve. and for mobilization and commercialization I have the dogecoin the reason its value, cost of transactions and the speed with which they are processed, in addition to being accepted on multiple platforms.

your explanation open my mind of what crypto should i need and which will be accepted.

in case that i have force myself for time to claim many crypto that make me feel tired.

Thanks anyway