Mart1992

Hello Everyone from Philippines- I have question

Hey guys, I guess its better to ask expert because I don't wanna commit mistake.

If I want to receive payment on my faucetpay should I just provide my bitcoin address link to my faucetpay account?

Will that work? Thank you for answering me!

Greetings if I understand the question you mean to withdraw the incentive payment for posting in the forum? If so, you have to put the BTC deposit address that appears in Faucetpay in the deposit section and there the payments reach your account.

468x60.png

Thanks for answering starwill but  I know how to widraw incentives from my account. What I mean is, if I want to receive/deposit payment to my faucet account. I guess I was able to find that out but still I'm not sure. Should I just click on deposit and use the bitcoin address that showing there?

That is correct, friend, for any deposit, you can use the address that appears in that section and your BTC or any other purse that you choose will use the addresses indicated there and they will be charged to your account. We are at your service to help us and answer questions.

468x60.png

Thank you so much. Now I can do transactions with no worries.