Doct

How to Make Money in FaucetPay by faucets?

Steps to Make Money in FaucetPay by faucets

First step, go to https://faucetpay.io/page/faucet-list after registering.

Second step, you will see the panels, you should to have to choose the coin which you want to see its faucets e.g. Bitcoin :

11-Untitled.png

Third step, you will see too many faucets, Use View button to go to the selected faucet server, claim faucets by registering in it by your email and your Chosen coin address and what it requests from you, then start do the service they need then withdraw your profits to FaucetPay in seconds!

121-Untitled.png

Notes:

• More Faucets = More Profits!
  • More Experience = More Profits!
  • More Speed = More Profits!

Had good amount to transfer the claimed crypto ? Check the guide of place withdrawal request!

• Like 2

Yes we can earn from faucetlist but without this we have also many other chances of earning from faucetpay like games (Multiply + binary trades + crashes) and we can also visit walls and complete tasks , there are also PTC ads by which we can earn satoshis.

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing this strategy. I have mostly been earning through the Binary Trading platform on Faucetpay. I managed to accumulate DOGE coins on another platform which I transferred to my Faucetpay account. So far so good!

• Like 1

There are several ways one can earn in faucetpay,one can earn through faucet list, PTC , offerwall, binary,crash game etc

• Like 1

Greetings the truth that this page apart from that you receive the payment of some faucets that are paying very well, the earnings can be complemented with PTC that are paying directly to Faucetpay which is very good since it helps to increase the daily balance and prevents Let's waste time on pages that only accumulate balance and then do not end up paying. Successes and Happy Profits

• Like 1

468x60.png

Thanks for the helpful clarification
Are all those faucets honest?

Interesting to see there many faucets already listed to choose from as well as many ways to earn directly from the site, so there can be no dull moment here for anyone out to make some money here. Like you OP said, more experience translate to more speed and then more money.

I thank you for taking the place of faucethub. :)

• Like 1

Beautiful write up, but I have clicked and viewed at least five items but nothing is recorded in my balance. Am I missing something?

On 8/15/2020 at 9:30 AM, ganied said:

Beautiful write up, but I have clicked and viewed at least five items but nothing is recorded in my balance. Am I missing something?

You should have to claim the faucets which you viewed it in order to pay you as faucetpay is a micropayments wallet where you receive payments from faucets and not faucetpay who pay you, the faucets which pay.

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation...